Tuesday 3 April 2018

Letter Writing Introduction

In a letter there are seven main parts that we are looking for A Heading, Greeting, Body- what has been happening with you, why you are writing, what you want, Closing and signature. Lets have a look at the following letter and see if we can find them.








Gareth Hussey
Moraine Hills Public School
85 Rolling Hill Road Richmond Hill
L4E 4C7


Dear Grade 5’s


I hope you have been enjoying school the last six months I know that I have enjoyed teaching you so far this year and have been having fun making and planning lessons for you.  I am writing to let you know that we only have three months of school left in the year and their is still a lot todo from track and field season, to procedural writing all the way to our units on fractions a decimals. What I am asking you is to keep up the good work all the way until the end of the year.


Hope things are well and that I will hear from you soon!


Sincerely,

Gareth Hussey

No comments:

Post a Comment