Wednesday 4 April 2018

Editing a Movie Review

Here is a copy of the editing check list from todays class in case you forgot it in school.  We will be typing our good copies on Tuesday.

Name:  ___________________________________ Name of peer editor:  _______________________


EDITING CHECKLIST FOR COMPARE/CONTRAST PAPER



Editing Questions

Self
Peer

Introductory Paragraph



Do I have a strong opening sentence that captures the reader’s attention?  This is known as the “hook.”


Do I include the title of the film?


Do I have some basic details about the movie?


¶ # 2



Did I summarize the plot? Who, What, Where, When, Why


Did I check to make sure I have no spoilers.


Did I talk about the actors.


DId I talk about who did well and who did not and why?


¶ # 3



Did I talk about what I liked and what I didn't like about the movie?


Do I have proof from the movie?


Do I include a moral or message?


Do I say who this is good for?


¶ #4



Do I say who would like this movie?


Do I recommend it to anyone?


Do I give it a rating?


Do I put down my final thought?


Do I have a concluding sentence?



Did I check all my spelling and grammar in my entier review?



No comments:

Post a Comment