Thursday 7 September 2017

All About Me Math

Math Assignment- All about me

Learning Goal:  Your task is to create an "All about me" collage using numbers and operations.  You can complete this task as a hard copy or digitally.  Below is an example that I created.  I used a template within Pic Collage. Poster my wall also works well.

Success Criteria
  • Accurate
  • Original / Creative use of numbers
  • Effective use of Colour
  • Organized
  • At least 5 facts


Presentations begin:










  1. Go to https://www.postermywall.com/index.php/authenticate/showlogin, click the ‘Student Login’ button and enter the project name, "All About Me Math".
  2. Go to https://www.postermywall.com/index.php/posterbuilder and create a new design.
  3. Click the ‘Save’ button to save your design.

3 comments:

  1. Mr Hussey if we finished it can we hand it in straight away like right now????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you may. But I will check over it tomorrow to see if anything needs to be added.

    ReplyDelete