Thursday 29 March 2018

Movie Review Paragraph 3

PARAGRAPH #3:  Talk about what you liked about the movie and what you didn’t like.  Be sure to include specific details and scenes. What lessons did you learn from this story (theme/moral)?  What do you think others will learn from it?:

My Example:

The message of this film is very clear and invokes plenty of nostalgia to anyone who can identify growing up in a rural town.  It’s about passing into adulthood, remembering old friends long gone, and the desire to remember or relive happy moments in our lives that may be fading from our memory.  Morris is certainly a master at preserving his own memories by writing it down for others to enjoy. I truly believe that this story is his gift, not only to the people of Mississippi, but to all who want to remember their past, and the friends they left behind.   


Needed in Paragraph 3

Did I talk about what I liked and what I didn't like about the movie?
Do I have proof from the movie?
Do I include a moral or message?
Do I say who this is good for?

No comments:

Post a Comment